I am Grateful (x 10)
This past summer marked 10 years since I first created Rebekah Scott Designs. Through the years RSD has grown and thrived in ways that I always knew we could, and here we are!
There is truly so much to be thankful for, especially as we approach the holiday season. So for Thanksgiving I thought I’d make a list of 10 things (in honor of our almost-10-year anniversary) that I am grateful for.
1. Having lunch on weekdays in the field.
2. Seeing my children’s first life experiences – first smiles, first steps, first teeth, and sign language – all happen at home.
3. Living in America where entrepreneurship is encouraged.
4. All of the artists I meet along the way.
5. Working in my home.
6. Making my own goals and setting the bar high.
7. Being my own boss.
8. Making time for family and traditions.
9. Working/employing women with same mission and vision for their families, desiring to stay at home and work at home.
10. My fabric closet!
11. Encouraging women to pursue their passions.
12. Working with my mom.
13. Driving the cargo van, Jerry!
Ok, that list has more than 10 things, but it’s hard to stop once you start giving thanks for all the blessings – big and small – that are in your life!
So as Thanksgiving approaches, I challenge you to make your own list of what you’re grateful for. I bet you’ll see the blessings pile up fast!