Kick Off the New Year with an Organized Purse
Goal season is in full swing (don’t you love it?!), and a big part of being goal-oriented is self-evaluation. We need to make sure our whole lives are aligned with our goals, and this includes what’s in our purse! Keep reading and you’ll see what I mean. :)
The holiday rush has passed, so now is a great time to give your purse an overhaul. Here are some tips on maintaining an organized purse to encourage an organized lifestyle.
- Empty your purse completely. For real, just dump it all out! (And this includes your wallet!)
- Toss the garbage. This means old receipts, wrappers, and anything you don’t need. Back to goal evaluation — if you come across a candy bar and your goal is a healthier lifestyle, maybe that’s something to throw. :)
- Group like items. At Rebekah Scott Designs, we LOVE bag organization, and we have so many ways to help. Check out our accessories collection for inspiration. Here are some ideas, just to get you started:
- Cosmetic: This list is endless, but cosmetics are great for personal toiletries, children's medicine, pens and pencils, and really just about anything.
- Polly: As we say on the website, “Use a Polly for coins, pacifiers, jewelry, keys, golf tees, hair things, medicine, ear buds and so much more (even for the Tooth Fairy)!”
- Changing pad: If you’re a mom of kiddos in diapers, our changing pad is of course functional, but it also keeps you organized with a pocket to store diapers and wipes.
- Sunglasses case: Of course this keeps your sunglasses safe, but it’s also the perfect size to store pens and pencils, feminine products, diabetic supplies, and so much more.
- Wallet: Our wallets can hold so much! It has plenty of pockets and slots to house credit cards, gift cards, punch cards, cash, coins, your checkbook — you name it!
If you are in need of a new purse to keep you organized everywhere you go, browse our collection. Our bags are loaded with pockets, and we know our accessories can meet all your individual needs. If you were gifted a gift certificate for Christmas, put it to good use! (How about an accessory bundle in fun colors to fight the winter blues?)
Your purse is your home away from home. Having a clean, organized purse helps you feel creative and confident!