Follow these easy steps to keep your new RSD items made with our regular fabric line looking their best!
- Spray with scotch guard (protects fabric color and shape). Scotchgard can be found in most retail stores in the craft/fabric aisle, in the laundry detergent aisle or purchase here on Amazon.
- To wash, place in a pillow case, seal with rubber band, wash on gentle with a splash of detergent on cold. We recommend washing only 1-2 times per year. To spot treat stains, we recommend using a solution of 1 part Dawn Dish Soap to 2 parts Hydrogen Peroxide. Do NOT scrub heavily or use a brush, as that may damage fabric fibers or cause colors to fade.
- Air dry & re-spray with Scotchgard.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
* Tweed fabrics contain wool fibers so spray with Scotchgard and dry-clean only please!
* Waxed canvas fabrics are specially treated and should not be sprayed with Scotchgard or washed in a machine. If dirty, wipe with a damp cloth and air dry.