The Philip tote features:
- 1 interior pocket
- 1 exterior pocket
- a spacious cavity for toting around all of your goods
- available in Charcoal or Olive waxed canvas (The more you squeeze and love this awesome waxed canvas material, the better it gets!)
- durable cream-colored woven handles
- crossbody strap option
- lining fabric of your choice (ticking stripe or an honor lining, made up with your loved one's cotton shirts)
This style is one that I hold very near to my heart, as it is named in honor of my brother who passed away from suicide. $10 from every Philip tote bag sold will be donated to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) in honor of Philip and all of our loved ones gone too soon.
(How to Measure)
Drop: 9 inches
Depth: 14 inches
Width: 6 inches
Length: 16 inches
Click here to learn more about Philip!
Waxed canvas is known for its long lifespan, and is like leather in that it patinas and wears over time. With normal use, it will develop 'craze marks' or wrinkles. This is expected and is part of the unique, highly-desirable characteristics of waxed canvas. These marks can be reduced with the heat from a hair dryer, though most people prefer the worn look that develops with use.
Regular fabric line:
1. Spray with Scotchgard (protects color and shape).
2. To wash, place in a pillow case, seal with rubber band, wash on gentle with splash of detergent on cold.
3. Air dry.
We recommend washing only 1-2 times per year. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
*Tweed fabrics contain wool fibers so spray with Scotchgard and dry-clean only please!
* Waxed canvas fabrics are specially treated and should not be sprayed with Scotchgard or washed in a machine. If dirty, wipe with a damp cloth and air dry.