Why You Must Have a Website
A lot of my coaching clients ask me, “Do I REALLY need a website?” Social media accounts are great and also helpful for your business, but a website will change your life AND your business!
Why a website is a MUST:
- No excuse NOT to have one.
SO many platforms!
My favorite is Web Concentrate (please tell Travis I sent you!)
- Cheapest way to get sales.
No travel, no fees, no commission (other than web hosting cost).
- Least amount of “calories” for customers to get to you and buy.
- You MUST gather emails… YOU OWN your email list and control that content!
Facebook owns your friends and can pull that power from you at any time).
- Establishes legitimacy and stability as a business.
- No competing with side bar ads.
How to get a website:
- Set a goal for completion.
- Decide if you want to build it yourself or hire out (don’t be afraid to ask friends, college students).
- Pick your platform.
- Get it done!
Favorite Website Educator:
- Donald Miller’s book “Building a Story Brand” has been VERY helpful for me and my team.
We got this Encouragers!
Encourager Mastermind Group
Learn more about this exciting opportunity here!
Coaching with Bekah
Learn more about coaching opportunities!
Check out Bekah's Book recommendations.
Rating, Reviewing & Subscribing
Questions Answered Here.
Sign up on The Encourager email list here!